Eros Now Premium membership Free – Get Free 1 Month Plus Membership From Eros now in the Offer – BORDOM SE FREEDOM You Can Get Free Plus membership.With ErosNow Premium membership You can Watch Eros Movies Online IN HD Quality & Download. The Plan Usually Cost Rs.49 Per month but with the Below Coupon, You can get it for free. Also if You go For Yearly Plan, You can Get 70% off with PayTM, Using Below Coupon
How To Get Eros Now Premium Subscription For Free –
First of All Visit Eros Now official Website.
2. Now on The Homepage tap on Browse For Free
3. Now You will See The Banner of Free membership For 1 Month.
4. Click on the Banner & Signup to Account & Free membership will be activated automatically.
5. Else You can Apply promo Code- IDAYFREE
Additionally, You can get 70% off on Paying using Paytm Apply Code – ENPaytm clickhere
6. You Don’t Need to Add any card Details & Enjoy Free Services for Free.
Term and condition
1. Customers paying through Paytm wallet will get 70% discount on Eros Now annual Subscription during the offer period
2. This offer is valid from 5th August 2018 10:00 am to 5th Sept, 2018 23:59 pm
3. Offer is applicable only for customers using Promo Code ENPaytm on Eros Now Website
4. This offer is valid on 1 year subscription packs of Eros Now Plus priced at Rs 999
5. Exclusive price of Rs 299 for customers paying using Paytm wallet with the promo code
6. This Offer is applicable on paying for Eros Now subscription through Paytm wallet only using Eros Now Website
7. One customer can avail the Offer only once within the Offer Period
8. Above amounts do not include GST. It will be charged over and above the amounts and subscription fee mentioned
9. In case of any technical queries or assistance, as regards the Eros Now service i.e subscription cancellation, renewal or other service queries, the customer should get in touch with Eros Now
10. Paytm and Eros Now reserves their absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Offer at any time without prior notice.
11. Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
12. In partial refund cases Cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
13. Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for Cashback
14. In case of any dispute the customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand
15. According to RBI’s new guideline, users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will not receive Cashback in their wallets.
16. According to RBI’s new guideline, Users who have not undergone Paytm KYC will have their wallet limits reduced to Rs. 10,000 a month and would have to provide us any one ID proof to continue adding money or receiving Cashback in their wallets